Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...
I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...
Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and p...
3 cheers for manga today! Syuusuke won...
I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists ...
Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...

Finally can release all the tension that is accumulated in these few weeks. JLPT is over! Hurray!

Vampire Knight 34 is out!

Woohoo, it is awesome! Most of it is about Kaname-sama! 3 cheers! I don't understand the plot that the author is trying to bring out. It's all over the place and really hard to understand. BUT, 1 thing for sure, I'm sure Kaname-sama bit Yuuki. Once Kaname-sama sink his fangs into Yuuki, it means that Yuuki is bound to become a vampire too! Such a nice thing, I don't mind being a vampire together with Kaname-sama! Kaname-sama is soooo strong! He neared killed his uncle, Rido. I'm sure he can kill more cleanly and efficiently this time since he drank the blood of fellow pureblood Hio Shizuka. Ganbatte, Kaname-sama!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, December 03, 2007
0 Rebels