Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and p...
3 cheers for manga today! Syuusuke won...
I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists ...
Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...
does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...
...
The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!

I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is gone forever! Destroyed by a 15% chance by a curse scroll. I have no more weapon and is as defenseless as a lamb. Bloody hell! I'm not gonna touch it for a while.



All Hail Britannia on Monday, November 19, 2007
0 Rebels