Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...
Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and p...
3 cheers for manga today! Syuusuke won...
I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists ...
Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...
does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...

Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam AGAIN this morning.

HERO rocks! Heeee, this movie draws a full stop to the whole series which had a time lapse of 6 years. Kuryu is together with Amamiya! Yay! It's official this time! They kissed at the last scence. Awww, how sweet. Watching HERO makes me wanna do TV shopping too! My favourite item was the translator! It is sooooo amusing to see it translating what the 2 main characters are trying to tell each other in foreign languages. I remembered when I was young, I loved to watch TV Media where they promote all kinds of stuff from exercise equipment to cooking equipment to cleaning materials! Thank goodness I did not have any means then. There's a high possibility I might wanna buy everything! I'm starting to think I'm a buy-a-holic. Too bad the super nice guy from the TV special has terminal cancer and is gonna die soon. He's really nice and giving. 5stars! I love it!

Enchanted is super funny! It has all the Disney princess features wrapped up in one. She looks like Ariel from Little Mermaid yet the storyline is more of a Snow White type. The evil witch looks like Ursala! This movie is soooo sweet! I enjoyed it a lot with loads of Aww..s here and there. Prince Charming is very very funny! I got super disgusted when Gazette? came to the real world and was singing. Somehow her voice could attract animals. Rats, houseflies, birds and COCKROACHES went streaming into the house. EEEEW! She even had 3 Cockroaches on her finger singing. Of cuz, those cockroaches are fake. Nevertheless, it's disturbing. I soooo love that Chipmunk Pip. Soooo Kawaii! I especially like how it acts (roleplay). Full of flair but not much substance. Hahaha, I never knew when the attraction started for the man. The ending is Happily Ever After of cuz, what else is there to expect? 4Stars, this show really made me high and reminded me of my childhood. How sweet!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, November 29, 2007
0 Rebels