Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...
Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and p...
3 cheers for manga today! Syuusuke won...
I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists ...
Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...
does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...
...

I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x Juliet. Hahaha, don't really know what I was expecting other than a tragedy. Nevertheless, I did shed a few tears only on the last episode. I dunno why, perhaps the Romeo that Shakespear created in my mind was too prominent that I cant bring myself to really like him. To me, Romeo's fickle. Anyway, this Romeo isn't. He's kinda of nice but I prefer his brother Tybalt to him a million times more. Tybalt is COOL! The beginning song is You Raised Me Up. However, I still like the Josh Groban version better. This version is so-so, but i enjoyed the pictures very much. Francisco look hell like Ryuuki from Saiunkoku, I got a really huge shock, same hairstyle and face!
Yay for Byakuya. I just love this chapter called, "Shut up and Die". It's soooo Byakuya telling that useless Espada to shut up and die. Stupid Espada even think for a nanisecond he actually got a chance against Byakuya?! He must be dreaming and joking. Byakuya trashed him and Muahahahahaha! There's no way that shit can survive after concentrating his ridiculous 50 eyes on his pumpkin body on thousands of blades. Nani nani Poo poo! Go to hell with TRASH! Too bad for that espada since he's against Byakuya.



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, November 24, 2007
0 Rebels