Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today...
What subjects am I taking in NBS? Statistical & ...
I did it! I finished reading Harry Potter and the ...
ANTI-ZERO CAMPAIGN! SUPPORT KANAME-SAMA! The sin...
ARGH! The frightful day has arrived! Damn, I only...
Watched this awesome movie called 時をかける少女 aka The...
ARGH! Shoot me in the head. I'm so dead and screwe...
The Hidden Blade
Yuuki & Zero Omigod! I'm so hooked by this ma...
I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...

I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. Muahahahaha! My plan has succeeded to go to Hokkaido! Constant pestering DOES work! Hokkaido, here I will come! Wait for me till December. How I wish I can make time pass faster. I'm wishing for holidays when I havent even attended a single tuitoral yet. Hahaha!
I'm thinking to buy that Fujitsu labtop which is quite slim. I checked the outside price. It's $3188! That's crazy, but NTU is selling at about $900 cheaper. Hmmm, next week. I shall see and buy.
The books I gotta buy for Uni is crazy! So expensive! I think I gotta go down to NIE (that yucky place where all teachers-to-be are. *Shudders*) to get the books cheaper with Ting Ting next Tuesday. It's so lucky to have someone I know to be in the same classes as me! Heee!
What CCA should I join? Hmmm, the visual arts club has the most affilation to Anime/Manga but I shouldn't kid myself. I suck to the core at drawing! Eeeee, I can never bear to look at the random characters I draw. Then how can I survive in a club like this? The string orchestra will probably kick me out once they know I got 0 experience in the art of violin-playing. I tried playing the violin once. The noise I made was screeching. Urgh. Lastly, the Japanese Appreciation club, it has NO affilations to Anime/Manga. How I wish the NUS anime club will have a branch in my school too! Sianz! Other than that, I got not much interest in the other CCAs.
Oh yeah! I hate Comics Connections at Sun Plaza now! Where's the guy that always give my member price when I'm not a member!!! He's gone! Now, what's left is a new girl who doesnt give me member price when I wanted to buy Prince of Tennis vol.38! I wanna scream! I must make my brother go down to Tenchi for me tmr to check the price of the book! I hate the Kino at Bugis! Of all manga, why isn't there Prince of Tennis Taiwan manga? There's only lousy Chuang Yi that keeps increasing price and seriously NO quality control at all and the rate of the book published is sooooo damn slow, 2-3mths slower than the Taiwan one! I hate Chuang Yi! How dare u raise the price after July by 10% (50cents) when the GST merely increase by 2%! Damn u! F u! I'm gonna boybott u!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, August 12, 2007
0 Rebels