Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Watched this awesome movie called 時をかける少女 aka The...
ARGH! Shoot me in the head. I'm so dead and screwe...
The Hidden Blade
Yuuki & Zero Omigod! I'm so hooked by this ma...
I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...
ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...
Pirates
Phantom of the Opera Songs: 10/10 Props: 10/10 ...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm accepted to NTU Business faculty....
He didn't appear at all. I watched, tried real ha...

ARGH! The frightful day has arrived!
Damn, I only have 1 more year of Teen exactly from today onwards.
Which means only 365 days left of meaning a teen!
I'm so screwed. Then I will be sent to a point of NO RETURN!
There's nothing much to be happy about this day. Haiz.
But I will be watching Harry Potter with hE tmr.
That's something to be more happy about. There's still a Kanji test today.
Muahahahaha! Happy birthday to me. I hate writing old words.
Reading them is bad enough, but to write them?
Horrible.



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, July 10, 2007
0 Rebels