Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Yuuki & Zero Omigod! I'm so hooked by this ma...
I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...
ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...
Pirates
Phantom of the Opera Songs: 10/10 Props: 10/10 ...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm accepted to NTU Business faculty....
He didn't appear at all. I watched, tried real ha...
INSANE!
Crap
Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!

The Hidden Blade

I just finished watching this Japanese ega (movie) on Arts Central called 'The Hidden Blade'. Wow, I must comment that I really like this movie very much. It's about Samurai-s and their beliefs. The main character, (I can't believe I forgot his name!) is super cool even though not good looking. He's super strong in his kendo. Awesome. He's a loyal, super-straight guy who isn't afraid of anything except losing his honor apparently. Honor above life. He rather kill himself than kill his honor. Well, typical main character.
The Reasons:
1. I love the era. Hahaha! I just love those old Japanese shows with lots of Samurai-s with wierd heads. Hahaha! Their hairstyle is ridiculous. Dotz. I also like those ninja/shinobi shows with loads of assinsins and artistic killings. It's so long since such shows are shown on TV. Haiz.
2. The ending is awesome! I thought that it would be a sad ending with him killing his friend, who is also a top-notch Samurai. However, Mr Main character did justice to the whole movie. He proposed to his love, Kie. Muahahahaha! I'm a sucker for happy endings. Heeee!
Oh yeah, Kie is his maid who he loves at first sight apparently. Hahaha. So sweet. However, Kie was also married to a man when she reached her age. Though Mr Samurai was sad, he knew that it was impossible between him and Kie then because of the caste system. Haiz. It was most romantic when he found out that Kie was treated like a slave in her husband's family. Mr Samurai went nuts and marched to Kie's husband house demanding to see her. He met Kie's mother-in-law in the process and they both went into a competition to see who could bellow louder. Of course, Mr Samurai won and he proceeded to see Kie despite all the commotion. There, Kie confessed that she would die happy seeing him as she knew she won't be living long in that condition. Can you imagine? Not having any time to eat or sleep or not given to bathe at all! Anyone would fall ill! Thus, the heroic Mr Samurai piggy-back her to his house and demanded Kie's husband to write a letter to state that he divorced Kie. I believed Mr Samurai and Kie were very happy then! Heeee!
Then comes the sad part which I thought would end this way. Mr Samurai was preparing to face his death in a death match against his friend. He brought the mountain-tortoise-Kie to see the sea, then told her to go back to her village and forget about him as a command. My heart broke when I watched that scene. Any blind people would see that there's love between them. Duh, but because of that stupid caste system. Thank goodness that after killing his friend, he went to kill that idiotic, cowardly senior wadever-who-is-wasting-oxygen-in-the-atmosphere. I love the way Mr Samurai killed that idiot. Using a tiny and very very sharp dagger. Just a pierce into the heart. No screaming, and only a drop of blood on the surface. His killing method is really like a hidden blade. THAT'S ART! Hehehe! Scum of earth should just die.
After that, he resigned as a Samurai and went to find his Kie and proposed to her in the wierdest way ever possible. Well, he isn't a Samurai now, just a commoner, hence can marry her rightfully. Muahahahaha! That Kie, another funny person, said, "Are you asking me to marry you as ur command as Lord?" I was like Duh... She just wanted him to say yes. And he did. So they got happily ever after! Heeeee...
Lolx, I didn't know that I blabbered so much just on the 2nd point. Well. Heeee!
Ratings: 5stars! It satisfies me very much.



All Hail Britannia on Monday, June 25, 2007
Join Lelouch