Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


ARGH! The frightful day has arrived! Damn, I only...
Watched this awesome movie called 時をかける少女 aka The...
ARGH! Shoot me in the head. I'm so dead and screwe...
The Hidden Blade
Yuuki & Zero Omigod! I'm so hooked by this ma...
I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...
ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...
Pirates
Phantom of the Opera Songs: 10/10 Props: 10/10 ...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm accepted to NTU Business faculty....

ANTI-ZERO CAMPAIGN!

SUPPORT KANAME-SAMA!

The sin.

Bloody Hell! I hate Zero! ARGH! How could he?! He suck Kaname-sama's blood! I feel like killing him! Strangling his throat and shooting him with that gun. Who the hell Zero think he is?! He shot Kaname and is now drinking Kaname-sama's precious blood. Damn! Zero is sooooo low class. The lowest ever vampire. サイテ!
Kaname-sama! How could I ever doubt him?! Only he loves Yuuki. Haiz, I was wrong all this while. I thought he had some motive but I was so wrong! Chapter 30 proves it. I was so wrong! Chapter 30 proves it. I misjudged my favourite character! 1st time ever in history! I promised not to ever do that again. All Kaname-sama thinks of is Yuuki and has even allowed a low-life called Zero to drink his blood, his precious blood that is yearned by all vampires, to prevent low-life Zero from bitting Yuuki so often. Kaname-sama! I support u all the way! Yuuki, open ur eyes and see who's the one who's protecting u! Zero Sucks!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, July 16, 2007
0 Rebels