Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I did it! I finished reading Harry Potter and the ...
ANTI-ZERO CAMPAIGN! SUPPORT KANAME-SAMA! The sin...
ARGH! The frightful day has arrived! Damn, I only...
Watched this awesome movie called 時をかける少女 aka The...
ARGH! Shoot me in the head. I'm so dead and screwe...
The Hidden Blade
Yuuki & Zero Omigod! I'm so hooked by this ma...
I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...
ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...
Pirates

What subjects am I taking in NBS?
Statistical & Quantitative Methods
Marketing
Principal of Economics
Organisational Behavior & Design
OMG! What are these?!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, August 01, 2007
0 Rebels