Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...
Pirates
Phantom of the Opera Songs: 10/10 Props: 10/10 ...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm accepted to NTU Business faculty....
He didn't appear at all. I watched, tried real ha...
INSANE!
Crap
Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!
Conners
Arghhh! I hate Prince of Tennis! How come?! When S...

I support DarkMirage!!!
Support DarkMirage!!! Hate O_ _X!!!
http://www.darkmirage.com/2007/01/09/an-open-letter-to-odex/#comment-69271
ARGHHH! Bleach! Why are you doing this to me! Back to FILLERS again! くそ!I waited a total of 46 of fillers to see the ヴィザド and アッランカル (dunno if I spelt them correctly), then now, episode 128, it's back to FILLERS! When is my Byakuya ever even coming out?!
Episode 128. About a stupid ghost boy called Shota who tried to take on a Hollow which is apparently some form of an Arrankaru that makes some wierd noise. Totally LAME! I'm heartbroken.
But to think otherwise, it may be that god is helping me from another angle. I sure do not want to download such lame episodes. Duh... May the episodes go back to the right track once I enter Uni!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, June 07, 2007
0 Rebels