Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


What subjects am I taking in NBS? Statistical & ...
I did it! I finished reading Harry Potter and the ...
ANTI-ZERO CAMPAIGN! SUPPORT KANAME-SAMA! The sin...
ARGH! The frightful day has arrived! Damn, I only...
Watched this awesome movie called 時をかける少女 aka The...
ARGH! Shoot me in the head. I'm so dead and screwe...
The Hidden Blade
Yuuki & Zero Omigod! I'm so hooked by this ma...
I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...
ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...

Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today. It's Gundam Shitto from Gundam Seed. All the characters are in chibi forms, so they are really kawaii! The whole storyline revolves around Yzak's jealousy of Athrun. I strongly recommend to those who watched Gundam Seed. Hilarious show.
Here's the link! Enjoy!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, August 08, 2007
0 Rebels