Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I support DarkMirage!!! Support DarkMirage!!! Hate...
ごめなさい、石!I can't help but upload this pic for u to...
Pirates
Phantom of the Opera Songs: 10/10 Props: 10/10 ...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm accepted to NTU Business faculty....
He didn't appear at all. I watched, tried real ha...
INSANE!
Crap
Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!
Conners

Yuuki & Zero
Omigod! I'm so hooked by this manga Vampire Knight. Ever since Stone and C-line bought this book, I've been thinking of whether to try reading it. Supernatural isn't exactly my favourite genre of manga/anime. Once I started the 1st few chapters, I knew it. I can't stop. Hence, I have finished reading a total of 27 long chapters online now. Arghh, Chapter 27 ended so abruptly that I really cannot tahan. Haiz.

Kaname-sama & Yuuki

Hehe! I like Kaname-sama best so far! I thought he's so cool! A pure-blood, practically royalty! He's really strong too, I guess. Muahahaha! No surprise that Stone likes him best too. However, I personally feel that Zero looks better than him. However, my vote goes to Kaname-sama because Zero is kinda of weak. Zero was a human-turned-vampire and can't control himself at times. Unlike Kuran Kaname-sama (玖蘭枢) who has the ability to control nearly all vampires and is so respected and sometimes feared by all.



All Hail Britannia on Monday, June 11, 2007
0 Rebels