Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Crap
Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!
Conners
Arghhh! I hate Prince of Tennis! How come?! When S...
I quit!!!
What an Unlucky day
My lifespan is shortened. (I traded eyes with a Sh...
happy valentine day to all!
I started working as a CSO in CPF board last Tuesd...
Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I...

INSANE!

Okay, this is bad. It seems to me that nearly all my friends have got their letters of admission except me. Yeah right, I know my grades are far from perfect but this is ridiculous! Why the stupid idiotic hell they look soooo much into GP. To think I was so naive and thought that as long as I pass it and obtain 3As, I should be able to go to a number of courses. This seems to be untrue apparently. Damn, Stupid system! GP is only an AO lvl subject. Why do those pple see it even more impt than an A lvl subject? This is really pissing me. Everyone's like, What's ur GP? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (x_x")
I HATE GP! It's ruining my life! Turning my life upside-down. My parents sure don't help by saying. See told u to put more choices. Ur GP so bad, get 3As also no use LAHX. Later no course want u at all then u gotta waste 1 more year.
I HATE HER! HER as in my JC2 GP TEACHER! I think I hate her most in this world now! All because of HER! May she burn in the flames of HELL! Bloody shit spastic idiot.



All Hail Britannia on Monday, April 23, 2007
Join Lelouch