Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I quit!!!
What an Unlucky day
My lifespan is shortened. (I traded eyes with a Sh...
happy valentine day to all!
I started working as a CSO in CPF board last Tuesd...
Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I...
I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This ...
I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for a...
Now that I quitted my job. I've a little more time...
My first day

Arghhh! I hate Prince of Tennis! How come?! When Seigaku is against Shitenhouji, why izzit that Syuusuke is the only one in Seigaku to lose!
WTF! WTF! WTF!
Everyone from Seigaku won! Even, Momoshiro, Kaidou and Kawamura. Then my dear Genius Syuusuke lost. !!! Tezuka won is, yeah yeah, he will surely win, so I didn't mind. So, the battle between the Rookies becomes a match to see who gets a point 1st. That's lame beyond lame.



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, March 29, 2007
0 Rebels