Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Conners
Arghhh! I hate Prince of Tennis! How come?! When S...
I quit!!!
What an Unlucky day
My lifespan is shortened. (I traded eyes with a Sh...
happy valentine day to all!
I started working as a CSO in CPF board last Tuesd...
Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I...
I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This ...
I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for a...

Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!

I finally read finish the WHOLE of Death Note. Took me really long. 1 book at least 2 hrs. Hahaha, bought that book initially to increase my IQ after working at CPF. Never actually open the book. When I did, I was soooo overwhelmed by the number of words per page. Soooo many! Compare this to Slam Dunk and Prince of Tennis which has more pictures than words. Usually 1 sports manga only take me 10-15min. EACH Death Note took me at least 2 hours. Lolx. I'm a slow reader.
My favourite character is still L! Yay! He rocks! He's also the favourite character for both the author and manga artist. Cool! Proves that I got good taste. It's just so sad that he has to die. How I wish it is like the movie, where he DEFEATED Kira/Light before he dies. Haiz. Anyway, he have to die in the end. ....... That's the part I don't really like.



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Join Lelouch