Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!
Conners
Arghhh! I hate Prince of Tennis! How come?! When S...
I quit!!!
What an Unlucky day
My lifespan is shortened. (I traded eyes with a Sh...
happy valentine day to all!
I started working as a CSO in CPF board last Tuesd...
Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I...
I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This ...

Crap

My life-changing interview is over for good. Damnation. To think that I PURPOSELY choose NTU because there wasn't any need for interviews generally. ...... Arghhh! I hate interviews. I hope I didn't screw this interview as badly as I thought.
Yeah shit. My year is just soooo competitive. Who ask my mum to give birth in the dragon year. Duh. Now I'm facing the consequences of being a Dragon baby of 1988 - the immense competition. I really hope the Uni-s are taking in more students. How could they not? Just for our year, a new JC has to be built. Not to mention that nearly all the JCs in Singapore had to take in extra students. Thus, those Uni-s should take in more pple so that it's fairer. Please, wadever god tat is. Let me enter NTU Business.
The interviewists questioned me so many things. They ask me if I'm really sooooo into Business since I only put 1 choice. Well, I only want that course in NTU. Lolx. I should have put a few nonsensical stuff too. However I didn't know that I'm gonna be interviewed. Regreting now. Haiz. That $10 choice. Also, they asked me what's my dream job. I stupidly stared back at them and then think very long. ARGHH! I DO NOT HAVE 1! If I can not work and have money, then I shall of course do so. Duh. Lucky my CCA was a correct choice. Muahahahaha! I choose AJE over CO. How smart I was. At least I was able to crap about being entrepreneur and stuff instead of sitting in air-con rooms and practicing my Yang-qin over and over and over again. At the very least. I had some foresight that it's gonna be of use, other than it being more slacky.
Please please please. Let me through this interview. Since whichever god and wadever is already so kind as to allow me to go the schools I want so far. Be kind once more. Allow me to enter the Nanyang Business School. Thank you very much for it.
Oh yeah, about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, heeee, I booked it already. The adult cover one this time. It looks very nice! Hahaha! I can't wait for July 21st to come. May Lord Voltemort kill Harry and plunge the world into darkness! I'm a death eater. Muahahahahaha!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, April 19, 2007
Join Lelouch