Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume
I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.
PTM
Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not f...
taken all back
ITALY! WINNER OF THE 2006 WORLD CUP FINALS! W...
Seiran Rocks!
Sentosa is fun!
OsTrich Joan

I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't fall sick yet! Yes, this is true and shocking.. I feel sick every moment in school due to the never-ending homework all the teachers give.. 90++ more days and I shall be free of this torture.. So tired now.. Imagine, mug till 3am yesterday, woke up at 5.50am, go school and end school at 6.15pm, go organ class till 8.00pm.. I am soooo strong.. Both mentally and physically.. How long can I take this any more? I stare at myself in horror in front of the mirror today and cursed about the bigger and heavier and darker eye bags developing, growing like a weed on my face.. Arghh!
Maths, the same old thingy, Prelim papers for u to do until u go mad.. Econs, the weekly thingy, essay and case study time practices.. I can write real fast now thx to econs.. Biology, the worst thingy, tests every tutorial on 2-3 topics.. Mind u, they aren't small topics.. Chem, ... thingy, Mr Ng betta not ask me to 'teach' the class cuz my ORGANIC CHEM SUX.. He doesn't believe me no matter how many times I tell him that.. Duh.. Gippy, the hmmm thingy, Usha seems to be in a good mood recently, actually pass me for my AQ.. Wow, that's the first since 8 mths.. Lolx..
Life is miserable now.. I did not do anything productive on Friday nights usually because I'm really too exhausted.. Caffine is very impt in my life now.. Until the A levels are over, they will remain a good friend of mine and I'm totally dependent on it now.. Seasons Lemon Tea, 2nd best friend for exams and mugging periods.. Keeps u awake for a while at least.. From the perspective of a very heavy sleeper who loves nth than to sleep and slack and watch anime and eat, mugging is a terrible and most tiring sport of all.. This better all be worth it next year when I get my results.. Perhaps :) .. Just gotta do all I can on the weekends.. Good/Bad news.. The shorter timetable next week doesn't really seem any shorter in reality..



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, August 19, 2006
0 Rebels