Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.
PTM
Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not f...
taken all back
ITALY! WINNER OF THE 2006 WORLD CUP FINALS! W...
Seiran Rocks!
Sentosa is fun!
OsTrich Joan
I remember..
RoMance.

yume

So it seems that I'm not the only wierdo having wierd dreams.. hE too.. Haha..
A few days ago, I had a strange dream.. Dunno whether to dream or laugh.. I was at NorthPoint. I went into Tenchi comic shop. I went to the usual section to check up if my Prince of Tennis manga 34 is out. No, it's not. But 35-38 is out. It's just that 34 isn't out. I was wondering whether to buy the other books first. I went to Comics Connection to see if the book 34 is there. It isn't. Sold out apparently. Went to and fro like 5 times. Suddenly, above the P.O.T. manga, I saw assessment books. I saw the red-spot maths book! The book I've been searching for mths but still in vain. I took it. Realized I didn't have enough money. I only had $20. It's either 4 manga or 1 book and 1 manga. I couldn't make up my mind some how. I dunno why is the manga in my dreams bigger in size than the normal ones I bought. Well. It's a dream. I woke up without buying anything or reading anything! Oh damn. I could have prophesized some stuff!
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday had been a nightmare! School till at least 6pm everyday.. So tired out after dinner that I can't think straight but still gotta force myself to do Hw. Maths! Oh maths. I'm so screwed for Vectors that Susan Ong asked me what happened to me! Oh no. I dread to get the results on Monday.. Pray my Trigo better be better! Chemistry! S****D lecturer! Ask me to do so many questions then nv go through at all.. So fast! Haven flip the pg already jump to next Qn.. What the hell.. Bio oh bio.. How terrrrrrribly will I get? Dun even wanna think about it. Econs? Well, It's another Case study due next next week thx to the very very NEEDED/REQUIRED National Day holidays. I think I'll go mad or break down if this continues for a month.
Thank you my anime and manga. U saved me from not falling into that pitless hole of no return. I look forward to seeing, reading, watching u. However, due to the emormous pile of HW I get everyday. It is difficult. Everyone has 24 hours a day. I gonna sleep for 14 hours tonight at LEAST! I really need all the energy I can get to make up for this week. It's possible.
Yep, I got the Prelim Timetable today. I think the school time-tabling committee seriously hate me. How could they put Chemistry and Biology on the same day?! Want me to do badly for them izzit? Then love to blame us when the results are not up to standard. Oh pleasssse. Dotz.. A lvls one is SLIGHTLY better lahz. Chemistry and Maths. Economics and Biology- another killer combi! Guess Cambridge dun like me either.
Just 4 mths more. I'm gonna survive this well. A note, this isn't anything like O lvls where I was still happily slacking in Term 3. It's horrible and horrible and horrible beyond words. I must be kidding with myself if I once thought O lvls was stressful. What is it? Duh.. Peanuts considered to the pressure and stress I'm facing now. It's like an action potential above/below threshold potential => all-or-none response.
Hopefully it's all of cuz. I have to go University. I want to be able to have the choice to choose whatever thing I want to study instead of going to the dumping ground. For that to happen, I have to be a mugger. Yes, a full-time mugger. Mug mug mug and hopefully, please oh god, let me score well.



All Hail Britannia on Friday, August 04, 2006
Join Lelouch