Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Addiction is seeping in..
I was surprised.
Nearly over
DEVASTATED!
Completed Blog
Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...
0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.
It's Out! I Finish Watching It!

What is a war we must fight?

After watching box 3 of Gundam Seed.. I felt that war is worst than ever.. I nv lyk it in the first place.. But i got to know something more than just figures of the people who died..
When Nichol died.. I was devastated.. I cried, sob, weep, wail.. He plays the piano.. He's the gentle one.. He's the peacemaker.. He joined the war because he wanted to do something for PLANT after Junius 7 incident.. He died because he wanted to save Athrun.. Athrun and Kira were fighting.. I know none of them wanted to.. He sacrifice himself to save Athrun.. Kira killed him.. I know it isn't anyone's fault.. Athrun also sort of revenge by killing Tolle.. Ok.. Which I sob again.. He just learnt to use tat Sky Grasper not long ago.. He wanted to lend a hand to Kira.. But..........
The worst part was after they died.. The people who were hurt.. Miri was absolutely shocked when Tolle was MIA.. It's enough to break anyone's heart.. Her reaction was so saddening! I cried all the way wif her.. I understand her feelings.. Her boyfriend died.. He died because he tried to shoot at Athrun.. It's war.. But it's still so terrible to see Miri so sad and confuse and didn't want to believe that Tolle died.. (This's the bad thing when u are too into the anime u're watching.) The Nichol part is worst! When his mother found out about it.. She was crying at the piano.. Nichol love his piano.. He plays it so damn well and nice.. His parents told him that he is their pride, their only son.. Then he died! HE DIED! SACRIFICE! Athrun also found piano scores in Nichol's locker together with his ZAFT uniform.. It's worst than devastating to watch it.. Nichol is only 15 years old!!
I dun want to type anymore.. Each word is painful to type.. No one understands me.. No one.. So there's no pt in telling anyone too.. Except to dear Bloggy where I can always rely on..



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Join Lelouch