Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Nearly over
DEVASTATED!
Completed Blog
Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...
0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.
It's Out! I Finish Watching It!
I HATE SNAPE!!!!!
I'm so Stupid!

I was surprised.

I can't believe it! I actually like Gundam Seed Destiny and am falling for it.. Deeply.. The songs are soooo nice.. Esp Ignited and Reason.. I never felt sick of listening to them.. Those songs keep playing in my head even though I was in school.. God! I'm suffering from the anime withdrawal symdromes! Oh no! What should I do! Arghhhh! Sorry Jessica! I am young and innocent.. I couldn't c the greatness of Athrun Zala at the first sight on the magazine.. At least I agreed that Kira looks good on the first sight.. But now.. After watching the first 13 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny, I ABSOLUTELY love Athrun Zala.. He's sooooo cute! And cool! Omg! And all because of Jessica, the evil girl (haha!), she made me have a very bad imression of Shinn before I watch anything.. Lolx.. Anyway, compared to Kira, what is Shinn?! He's lousy! His mobile suit has a cool name (Impluse), but compared to Kira's Freedom.. EEEEEk! Yuck for Shinn! Shinn is the main character in Gundam Seed Destiny.. Anyway, I nv like main characters.. Haiz.. Yes! Athrun Rocks! I'm Crazy but can't help it! Seems like falling and falling into a deep hole where no one can save or reach me.. It seems eternal.. Seriously, I really really never thought that I would like such anime.. Futuristic and War.. It's one of my not-so-fav types in fact! But Gundam is just so nice! I completely change my view bout such anime.. I remembered that night where there was free scv for a week or mth.. 1 night was Animax! I was happily watching all the anime whether i know or not.. Then it came Gundam.. I thought it was boring! I THOUGHT IT WAS BORING! I switch to another channel! I can't forgive myself for thinking tat! How could I?! HOW COULD I!!!! The anime is sooo awesome.. Ever though I was prepared for heartbreak as it's bout war and there will be people dying.. However, I just can't resist the temptation again.. I have such lousy self control and am very ashamed of myself for it.. Yesterday we haf a character test.. I'm a Grape.. Lolx.. It's supposed to be childish.. Lolx.. However, one of the good thing is I'm wide-eye and innocent.. I knew I was a grape before I even did the test.. It fit me sooo well.. Act before thinking.. A child in me.. Right.. Everyone tells me tat.. Yeah yeah.. I'm not ashamed to be one.. I love anime and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with it.. I'm Not a FREAK or so.. Oh yeah.. There's an amazing thing where Jessica has the same first love as me! The guy in Sailormoon.. Lolx.. Haha.. I'm more mature than I thought.. Haha.. Liking someone in early primaries.. Haha! Oh yeah.. I forgot to write that Cagalli is the luckiest girl in the whole Gundam.. My gosh.. My dear Athrun gave her a ring and kiss her before he went to PLANT at epi 8.. Sooo sweet..! He blushed!! Soooo cute.. Me and Fong Ee slap high 5 when we like him esp when he blushes! I couldn't find tat pic for a moment but I will find it in time.. I promise! I hate Yuna! Who the heck he think he is?! He just wanted power and wanted Cagalli to marry him and break with Athrun just because Athrun is a coordinator! Look at Yuna's face! He's so ugly! With violet hair.. Light Purple Hair!!!! *puke* Unlike dearest Athrun! Dark blue and cool hair.. So shuai and cute and cool all at the same time! Baka Yuna is forcing Cagalli to marry him.. Please Cagalli! Don't do it.. How much it will hurt Athrun is enough to break my heart.. Haiz.. Athrun must be happy! Best if with Cagalli.. Then it's a happy ending.. Like Kira with Lacus.. Haha.. Guess who I saw at Sun Plaza before going to oragn class.. Hueyeng and Xun.. Haha.. Xun gave her a bouique of flowers.. Haha.. Peachy pink type.. Not bad.. I shall not reveal the price.. Haha! I guessed that he would give her flowers in the life.. So smart.. Haha!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, October 14, 2005
Join Lelouch