Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...
0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.
It's Out! I Finish Watching It!
I HATE SNAPE!!!!!
I'm so Stupid!
25 days has gone !
Finally!
BiTtEr SwEeT
brain DEAD

Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!

Thank you so much! Without you, I can nv have made this blog wad I like.. U're the best! Muacks! U rock, my dear good friend.. U helped me so much even though u could haf done ur hw early.. This blog is written for u specially! Clay rocks! I'm so glad u knew that and so proud that u put his song for ur blog.. It's the September holidays and we all gotta study hard.. Sayonara for now..



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, September 04, 2005
Join Lelouch