Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Completed Blog
Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...
0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.
It's Out! I Finish Watching It!
I HATE SNAPE!!!!!
I'm so Stupid!
25 days has gone !
Finally!

DEVASTATED!

My computer is empty.. Can you even imagine my pain? The pain of losing all ur songs and pictures and everything u've been collected since sec 1.. All.. And that the computer has been wiped clean clean.. It doesn't even recognise me.. My Clay Aiken stuff.. All my videos I downloaded from kazaa in sec 3 when I was head over heels in love with him and all his songs that weren't in his cd! GONE! That's not the worst.. Can u imagine.. My beloved Slam Dunk collection of hundreds of different pictures and all the songs are sone too? Rukawa! *Sob* My heart is breaking into a million pieces and no one can help me.. Who can? I doubt.. I collected those stuff since sec 1! The worst thing is that, most of the websites are already closed because it is a really old anime.. But it's so good, it's my favourite! I can't find those pictures back... I want so badly to.. But it's beyond my limits.. My dear Inuyasha file is gone too! My dearest Sesshoumaru pictures and all the others are all gone.. What's worse? I nv put my best pics in Yafro for all to see.. Some pictures took me mths to find.. Seriously mths.. They are very difficult to find cuz they're hidden somewhere in the Net.. Sianz.. My songs are gone too! I got over 100 songs for the whole Inuyasha thing.. The webby used to allow users to download the songs.. But now cannot le.. So how?! I was the only crazy person to download all the songs.. Even stone gial a.k.a. Jessica downloaded only a few songs.. I remember debating to myself whether to burn those songs into a cd because it would take 3 full disc.. That's exactly why I was lazy to do so.. I regreted so much.. Why?! It wouldn't take me an hour.. However I just didn't do it.. And now? All is gone.. The devastation to my heart is beyond words.. Nothing can descibe it.. My heart is wounded and I think it will always be..
The reason why my computer was erased was even worst! The person thought that the software had a problem and erase it.. For this, I have nothing to say if it's really true.. The true reason is that the keyboard was spoilt! Not the software! He clean my computer for nothing! Nothing! I want to kill him.. I want him to die.. Die for my computer.. How can people such days be so irresponsible.. It's so bad! So wrong! No, he shouldn't die.. He should be tortured for my dear computer.. It's like it has lost its memory and staring at me blankly now.. My dearest.. The stupid computer man should be tortured! TORTURED! I have thought of some stuff to torture him if I have the ability to and make sure he doesn't die in order to pay for my computer!
TORTURE!
Castrate him
Pull off all his hair
Pull out all his teeth
Give him 2 stokes everytime he can takes it
Use a penknife or something sharp to carve on his cheek a # sign
Hang him with a few hooks pierced into his arms
Put needles in his fingers
Slash his stomach but not let him die
Crush his toes and feet
Dig out his eye balls
Slice his tongue into 2 like a snake type
Cut his nose
Use his blood as ink
If he dies 1 day, mince his meat and feed it to animals
This is just the basics.. I still feel this is so simple and easy and relaxed for a sinner like such an idiot.. He shouldn't die but suffer from all the tortures of life.. I'm already very lenient as I didn't say anything about slashing him with hot oil.. This kind of people should be extinct! Sacked by his boss! Never find a job after that! Jobless for life.. Resort to eating garbage.. The government shouldn't even help him.. He should die a most horrible death but I haven't thought how yet.. If I have.. Shall curse him..
Because of this, I wasn't able to concentrate fully on my promos because everytime I know that my computer is empty.. The emptiness of my heart seeps in and my poor computer...



All Hail Britannia on Friday, September 23, 2005
Join Lelouch