Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I was surprised.
Nearly over
DEVASTATED!
Completed Blog
Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...
0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.
It's Out! I Finish Watching It!
I HATE SNAPE!!!!!

Addiction is seeping in..

It's seeping in unknowingly! This is bad.. Serious Bad.. I'm a little crazy about anime now.. Ok, I'm always crazy about anime.. Even my latest craze Gundam Seed. Athrun Zala really rocks.. I like Kira too.. But not his taste.. His 1st taste sux! Fllay is a complete Bitch and I hate her with my heart.. Always think she's so pretty and stuff.. *pui! Look at her face.. So normal.. Then she thinks herself so beautful and was seducing Kira.. Yucks! Always wearing tat pink dress.. Somemore! She already has a fiance, mind u.. She likes him a lot.. But just becuz her stupid arrogant asshole father die in tat ship, she hated Kira and wanted him to die for her.. Eeeeek! I can't stand it.. And! She even use Lacus as a hostage! How could she? Lacus was so nice and polite to her even though tat Fllay had A.P. I was glad tat her father's ship exploded in front of her! Hahaha! Serve her right!
As for Lacus, my brother like her.. Tat's becuz Fllay's fiance, Sai said she had genetically modified voice.. Haha.. She's cute and all.. She's also Athrun's fiance.. Even though it was politically arranged.. They were good friends nevertheless.. He gave her many Haros.. So cute.. When Athrun went to her house.. Hehehe.. Lacus sing really well.. I like her song very much because the lyrics was good.. It's very sad as it says about the people who died on Junius 7.. How they can all meet each other in the stars.. However, I didn't feel it was right when she told Athrun straight in the face that she likes Kira.. A little wierd.. But then, Athrun has Cagalli.. So nvm.. Kira's taste turned for the better anyway..
Cagalli rocks! She's so cool.. Has her own attitude and all.. She's even in the rebellion.. A princess from Aube.. So enthu about the world and the less fortunate.. Very hard to get.. I love tat episode 23 where, hehe, she and Athrun was stranded on an island.. Soooo cute.. It's the first time they met.. Athrun wanted to kill her at first but stop when he found out she was a girl.. I thought he was kinna cute and naive then.. Haha.. He also released Cagalli from the ropes and told her not to steal his gun or he shall have no choice but to kill her.. Then, they were talkin in the cave at night.. It was a rainy and thundery night.. Athrun gave food to Cagalli.. Her stomach was rumbling.. Haha.. Cagalli had a cloak around her as her clothes were left to dry near the fire.. Athrun was so good! He didn't suspect her and just went to sleep.. However, Cagalli did steal his gun and was crying because she wanted to destory his Aegis.. But then as Athrun "pounded" on Cagalli, Cagalli threw away the gun.. Athrun was slight injuried.. Cagalli wanted to help Athrun banage the wound but Athrun refuse.. After bickering a while, Athrun gave in because Cagalli said she had to return some favours to him.. He smiled.. Then suddenly he blushed and pointed out that Cagalli's clothes should be dry already.. Cagalli banaged Athrun's wound.. Tat's the first of their friendship which later turned love.. It was quitre obvious to see that they like each other as Athrun confirmed wif her if she's not a soldier.. Then they exchanged names.. Cool! Soooo cute..
Last but not least, Athrun! My favourite character in Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny.. He's super cute.. I like his hair colour and eye colour.. Blue and Green respectively.. Hehe.. I felt so sad when Athrun had to fight Kira as they were really good friends.. Athrun is so talented in making mechanical pets too.. The Haros, the puppy in Lacus's house and Kira's Tori.. Plus, he looks absolutely KAWAII when they were young.. He was wearing tat super cute hat tat will only look nice on him.. Whenever, he says he's gonna fight Kira, I can feel his heart breaking.. To kill ur best friend.. Haiz.. Anyway! HE RULEZ!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, October 28, 2005
Join Lelouch