Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...
0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.
It's Out! I Finish Watching It!
I HATE SNAPE!!!!!
I'm so Stupid!
25 days has gone !
Finally!
BiTtEr SwEeT

Completed Blog

* Just thought this pic is soooo cute
Hehe! I finally have nearly everything I wanted on this webby.. Muahahaha! Today I went to cut my hair.. The hairdresser was guessing my age.. At first she said sec wad? I didn't answer, later, she guess, primary school.. Lolx! I look so young meh? I dun think so.. I tot I look at least sec 3.. Anyway, she would nv guess that I'm in JC now.. Haha.. She applied something on my hair until it's so straight.. Eeek.. I hate straight hair.. And I look creepy with straight straight hair.. Possibly scary..
Haha! Today econs was kind of boring.. 3 hours plus.. Case study is so difficult.. The rest had group study today.. It's not tat I dun wan to study in group, I'll get distracted so easily without my blasting music.. With my blasting music, the rest cant study.. So I really have no choice..
I wan to get a life.. But it's impossible now.. With the load of hw teachers give.. No wonder I can't relax even duting the holidays.. 45 days more.. I'll be free from this hell! I wanna get out and live my life of anime and play.. Even though I cant go swimming anymore for now.. So sad.. It's my fav sport and exercise.. Stupid leg of mine.. Then my check-up is on 28th Nov.. Siao.. So long..
Tonight got stairway to heaven! Yippee! It rocks though it's a complete Tradegy.. Wonder what will happen today..
I will not forgive magicgift ( in Maplestory) That Asshole defamed me when I did nth and told him not to ks then run.. Please.. appeal to all who play maplestory, Mass defame him! It's magicgift.. I will mass defame him tmr cuz he's gone now! He's gonna regret it for defaming me!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, September 05, 2005
Join Lelouch