Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


It's Out! I Finish Watching It!
I HATE SNAPE!!!!!
I'm so Stupid!
25 days has gone !
Finally!
BiTtEr SwEeT
brain DEAD
I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

0h My Freaking God! I Can't Believe It.

Omg! I can't believe it. Hew Ting committed suicide?! I'm really utterly shocked! Loss of words! Even though I don't really know her well, well, at least she's in AISS and I know her. What is she thinking? Omg! Apple told me tat the guys probably think she's dumped by her gf... By this conclusion, it became a fact. She's a lesbian. But then so what? The society is open now, there's nth wrong with it. To commit suicide means to end ur life, it's so unfair to everyone, especially ur parents who haf raised u well for 17 years. The cause of the death is still unknown. This fact is probably the most shocking thing I heard in my life as it is a friend dying. At the tender age of 17! I feel really sad... Really sad... Now this is the talk of the day, not tat i enjoyed it. Really so shocked, dunno wad else to say. I even lost my appetite. Really dunno what apple's coping now, must be terrible. She's apple's primary sch best friend. I really dunno what will happen to me if 1 of my best friends die. Touch wood. Devastated cant even descibe it. I feel so sad for the people around her. What really happen that cause Hew Ting to do such a thing? What happen?! WHAT HAPPEN?! I heard it frm apple. Can deduce frm her tone tat she's really devastated bout this. She jus told me bout the times she shared with Hew Ting, making me wanna cry. I really cant accept this fact. On 9.7.05 when she gave an ENERGY ticket to qw, all of us wouldn't know tat she wouldn't live for more than a mth longer. Ql somemore said that she saw Hew Ting 2 days ago! Really shock. Apple still say tat they used to go each other house to watch pokemon movies and stuff. Primary school best friend is really the best friend anyone can haf. When we were so young. So shocked. Ew, Ql and me was soo shocked too. We simply cant believe y would she commit suicide? Tat's crazy! Out of the mind! Y die at 17 when u can live to 71?! This is so ridiculous! So many types of emotions are rushing out at the same time, I really am at a loss. I've decided to treat apple better for at least next week as much as I can. Losing a friend is already so painful, but to mention an Ex-best friend! Breathless. I really dunno wad else to write!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, July 29, 2005
Join Lelouch