Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I HATE SNAPE!!!!!
I'm so Stupid!
25 days has gone !
Finally!
BiTtEr SwEeT
brain DEAD
I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

It's Out! I Finish Watching It!

I cant believe it! When I walked into Laser flair, I suspected that the 13 box has came out becuz there was 2 spaces beside box 12 (so far tat nv happen b4). However, there was no box 13 there. I decided to try my luck at Comics Connection. INDEED! It has just came out today! TODAY! I walked out of the store, told Apple that IT has came out! Nearly wanted to scream and shout out loud. Also wanted to cry. I really dunno why. Perhaps I've been waiting soooo long for it. So long. The last box. 44 days to come out! Real long! After that, I rushed home (sorry Apple, didnt wanna leave u there). Actually I was really hungry and wanted to buy a Fillet O Fish since it's only $2 now and also newspapers for tml GP lesson. However, I just ran out. RAN all the way back home. Bathe at a record of 7 min and I did wash my hair (mind u)!
I rushed to do all tat I'm supposed to do and jump on the sofa. My hands were trembling as I tore the plastic off. I put the first disc in. Waiting in anticipation. I had already watch Epi 156 long ago. I had tat Epi in my com anyway. I still watch it regardless.
Then! Epi 157 totally rock! It was about Inuyasha having to cut Hosenki with his Tetsusaiga! At first, I was wondering why did Hosenki say that if Inuyasha wants to cut him, he mus prepare to lose his life. Then, as Inuyasha tries to cut him. I understood. Hosenki's body is made of Kongouseki which is Diamond. As he tries to cut it, some of the diamond pierce into him. Inuyasha was bleeding profusely. Just then, Sesshoumaru cut Naraku's 'tentacles' with his Tokijin. Naraku is soooo bad. His evil aura spreaded. Of cuz it didnt affect Sess, but even the skeletons in their father's grave melted! Then Inuyasha decided to help his friends instead of making his sword stronger by cutting Hosenki. As he use Kaze no Kizu, what came out was Kongousaku (smth lyk tat). It burst Naraku's barrier! But of cuz, he didnt die since he has no heart.
In Epi 158 and 159. Most of it is about Kohaku and Sango. It's quite sad lahz. Cuz Kohaku has regained his memory. But he cant admit it otherwise Naraku will kill him or erase his memory again! The Epi is mostly bout demon rats. They are soooo rampant. Crazy. All this was planned to lure Kikyo out cuz Naraku wants to kill her. In the end the plan failed. But then many villages were gone becuz the rats eat flesh of humans.
In Epi 160, Inuyasha meets Kagome's friends! So nice! Very good Epi. Kagome knows tat she's 2nd best compared to Kikyo and feels really sad. Then her friends feel sad for her, then they insisted to go Kagome's house to see Inuyasha since Kagome accidently slipped that Inuyasha is currently at her house. Inuyasha is helping Kagome to fix back the bike. But he makes A total mess of it. No help at all. Then the funnist thing is, Souta told Inuyasha that a Diamond can buy many many bicycles. Inuyasha tried to use Kongosaku but it came out Kaze no Kizu instead. Hahaha! When Kagome n friends are in her room, Kagome was relieved becuz she didnt c Inuyasha, Then when she took some tea to her room to serve her friends, Inuyasha opened the window. He charmed all of her friends. They had a conversation and sort of ignored Kagome. Haha. Kagome was soooo happy tat Inuyasha managed to charm her friends cuz they didnt like the fact tat Inuyasha was 2-timing Kagome and considers Kagome as 2nd best.
In Epi 161. The Miroku-Sango epi continues. A girl likes Miroku. She met him 2 years ago when she was very sick. However, she is forced to marry a catfish demon becuz of her father. She lied to the demon tat she was already Miroku's. This of cuz cause Sango to flare! Then when Sango was captured by the demon and had to be his conquebine. The look on Miroku's face was... Erm.. Hahaha. He said: " Dun u touch my woman!" Tat caused Sango to be so happy cuz he really like her. It has a gd ending lahz. Jus tat Miroku had, well, forgot what he did to the girl. Which is nth really.
In Epi 162! The Epi I waited so long to see Sess's shocked face! Hehehehe! Rin had asked Jaken what would Sess do after killing Naraku. Jaken said that Sess wanted to be the strongest demon and after that, probably build an empire where he(Jaken) will be the minister. Rin asked what she will be. But Jaken said tat she won't be there because building an empire would take years. 100 years is nth to a demon but for human, they would haf died already. Rin was really upset and said tat Jaken was being silly as She will be together wif Sesshoumaru-sama Forever. Later, Rin was hynotised by a demon O(smth)kuki. He sells children to other demons. Rin wanted Sess to save her. However, the monk saved her. She scream and struggle as the monk took her out of the cave the demon trap the children in. Then Sess came! Haha! The monks tried to use the same technique they kill the previous demon but of cuz it fails! Come on! It's Sesshoumaru lorZ! Then they use an even betta one. Sess's true form nearly came out! But it didnt in the end. Sess ask Rin to choose if she wanted to stay wif him or to return to a human village. Haha. Obviously, she chose Sess. Later, she saw some tombstones. She ask: "If Rin die one day, Can you please not forget me?" Sess was totally shocked! Tat face rock! He regained his composure and then said: "Don't be foolish." Then they went off in search of Naraku. Soooo Sweet! 1 of my faves in this whole box.
In Epi 164. It's about Kohaku,Sango and Kirara. Only Kirara knows what is between them. It's a real touching Epi. Kohaku wanted Sango to know tat he has already regain his memory. But becuz the wanted to kill Naraku and still haf his trust, he kept his distance. Kohaku showed the secret garden to Kirara then Kirara showed it to Sango. B4 tat fateful day when Kohaku killed his comrades and injured Sango, he had given her some lilies. The secret garden was where he took the liles from. It's a really pretty sight. Nearly cried while watching it. Next is Epi 165. It's about Shippou. Quite a funny Epi. Inuyasha keeps bullying Shippou. Shippou is so angry tat he swore revenge on Inuyasha. Then when Shippou was possessed by the parasite-pupae, he became really cunning. He's a fox anyway. No surprise. So funny. His ways. However it wasnt really fully possessed. Cuz he knows what he is doing. Especially to Inuyasha. Haha!
The last 3 Epis were bout Naraku. Those Serious stuff. I'm not gonna write it down to spoil the ending. Anyway I really dun like the ending. But I cried regardless.



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, July 21, 2005
Join Lelouch