Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Differences
Bliss without her..
What is a war we must fight?
Addiction is seeping in..
I was surprised.
Nearly over
DEVASTATED!
Completed Blog
Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...

Stupid Ending!

I hate the ending of today's 7pm show- Yun Hai Yi Gong Yuan
The ending sucks! The character I was rooting for died!!! DIED!! Li Shengnan (LSN) died! All because she wanted her freedom! She killed her lord.. Then that stupid dumb-ass Jin Shiyi (JSY) still glared at her a while before her death.. LSN wanted JSY to marry her so that she would give the stupid Gu Guniang (GGY) the so-called antidote for the poison.. Actually there's no poison.. GGY will wake up after 3 days.. But then JSY was so angry with LSN that he shook her roughly until he found out that she was dying.. SHE'S DYING! She has blood from her mouth already! Then he was enlightened (By Jessica).. I was really pissed.. It sucks! In the end, JSY cried when LSN died.. Tears rolled down my cheeks.. Unintentionally.. Nowadays, all I watch is tradegy.. Haiz.. Ever since Gundam Seed..
I'll be watching Gundam Seed 4th box in a while.. More will die.. I must prepare for it no matter what..



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, November 05, 2005
Join Lelouch