Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Bliss without her..
What is a war we must fight?
Addiction is seeping in..
I was surprised.
Nearly over
DEVASTATED!
Completed Blog
Thank You So Much, My Dear Orange!
Korean shows make me so mad sometimes...
PW is really getting on my nerves! I hate it! Esp...

Differences

Look at the difference!
Athrun's heart lies with Cagalli!
That Faker-Lacus-lookalike is NOTHING!

The clash of the ....

Kira is much much stronger with his Freedom!

What is Shinn?!

Not even worth mentioning.

Worst of all!

Tat cheap imitation and equally cheap girl on the left.

On Gundam Seed Destiny Episode 19.

I will nv forget what she did to my dear Athrun.



All Hail Britannia on Friday, November 04, 2005
Join Lelouch