Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I'm so Stupid!
25 days has gone !
Finally!
BiTtEr SwEeT
brain DEAD
I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

I HATE SNAPE!!!!!

I hate snape! He killed Dumbledore! Using the Avada Kedavra curse! How could he?! He killed someone who trusted him so much and kept him out of Azkaban!
It's all Voltemort's fault! Y is he even born in the 1st place! Becuz his stupid mum, Morope lyk tat muggle! All her fault! Somemore soooooo Guo Fen! Made a Love potion for him to elope with her! What a LOSER! Tom Marvolo Riddle! I hate u! Then I was So damn shocked to find out that the Half blood prince was actually Snape! Wad An Idiot! He's a half blood too. There I was thinking for so many years that he's a pure blood since he, lyk Draco, hates mudbloods! His mum is a pro with potions. No wonder all his notes soo gd. Eeeeek! I hate him! This silly book! Make me more emotional than the previous one! Dumbledore pleaded Snape not to kill him! How could tat asshole snape jus kill him off wif tat curse! He's inhuman! Dumbledore pleaded with his eyes! Snape jus ignored it and killed him! Jus lyk tat! Even Draco didn't kill him when he had so much time! Draco was quite Kelian actually, Voltemort threatened to kill him and his family if he nv completed his job! I hate it! Stupid story! Strangle him to death i also not happy! I wanna use tat Crucio curse on him! I wan the Dementors to kiss him! I hate him to tat lvl! It's so ironic that Ginny and Harry are together. Don't know why, jus feel wierd me. Then y is there no mention of Viktor Krum. Miss him! He's soooo sweet to Hermione. Ron actually is with Lavender Brown for a while! Then Ron and Hermione making each other jealous again. So cute! This Book is Nice. However I really HATE the ending. It's really really shocking!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, July 17, 2005
Join Lelouch