Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

brain DEAD

I am going crazy.. I know I am.. Memorising for the entire day.. Fast forward my life please.. Get on with my life.. This is nuts.. Everday study only.. I'm human.. Haiz.. Life like death.. Finally understand what it means by mugging.. Miss secondary school.. My friends.. And all.. I hope I'm fine.. I have to be.. Another day passed.. The examination was suxy.. Spotted the wrong Questions.. Now mugging for Econs.. Much lesser memory work compared to Biology Complete killer.. I wish for Friday to come.. By then.. Perhaps the last box is out! Maybe..



All Hail Britannia on Monday, June 27, 2005
Join Lelouch