Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


BiTtEr SwEeT
brain DEAD
I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

Finally!

Left 1 chinese paper, I don't really care about it. What's there to study? Really. Yesterday, I was watching Naruto. It's damn cool! No wonder everyone likes it soooooo much! Sasuke Rock! Hehehe! Even before I watch this anime, I prefered him among the rest. My taste still remains the same. Haha! It's so funny! Especially when Naruto kissed Sasuke. But it's unintertentional. They were glaring at each other. Hahaha! Sasuke is sooooo cool! Almost all the girls in the training class likes him. Even Sakura. She fainted when she got Sasuke is seriously injured. Silly Naruto likes Sakura, even though I don't think he can stand a chance. His shadow replication of clones is really cool though. Hahaha! Watching Naruto really took my mind of Inuyasha Box 13 for a while. But, I watch Inuyasha's movie for like erm, 10 min. Hahaha. So I don't really know it's contents yet. Even though I know it's not really awesome. I just ordered Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince yesterday. So expensive! I don't know wanna when then take since July 16th is a saturday where I don't feel like going out. Please come out today.



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, June 30, 2005
Join Lelouch