Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Finally!
BiTtEr SwEeT
brain DEAD
I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

25 days has gone !

I don't want to think of the consequences. If only.. If only the papers can be burnt. I don't want to know anything even if I did well. I just know some of my results. They suck! Failed my chinese. Can't believe it. I mean, it isn't such a difficult paper. Perhaps I didn't have the heart to do it and didn't treat it as an exam. For chemistry. Haiz. I didn't have enough time. Otherwise, maybe, maybe, I can get better. So what if I'm highest in class. Seriously, I don't really give a damn bout it. A B means a B. B for chemistry is pathetic. What the heck. I used to think Chemistry is easy and all in secondary school. In sec school, my worst result is 78.5 which was really shocking for me. Even though I didn't top in sec 4 for chem, getting a B is bull. So what if I get top in class. It's not as if I nv get top before. In sec 3, when I wasn't top, I was devastated. NOT ENOUGH TIME!!! Tomorrow got Chinese Oral. I SUCK !



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Join Lelouch