Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


brain DEAD
I'm n0t MySeLf...
Yes? No?

BiTtEr SwEeT

Left 1 more paper.. Maths is a real killer.. Econs is a time killer.. No time! Especially the essay.. My ugly hand writing.. It's legible.. But UGLY! If I'm the marker.. I won't like to see such hand writing.. But no choice.. Maths in front was ok.. Really ok.. The back was horrible.. Really horrible.. But then I shud be able to pass.. Though not well.. How i wish there is no exams.. Anyway.. 3 down 1 to go! Wosh! This is the only thing ok bout today.. Chemistry was my best subj.. I still hope it is now.. First time in life.. I got B's for Chemistry! What the heck am I doing?! Must try to strive for A.. Try.. if possible tat is.. However, Box 13 is still not out.. Let me count the days.. 18 days has passed.. No news of the 13th box.. I do not give a damn if 13 is an unlucky number.. Though I agree it is.. Come out tml plz? Pretty please.. Exams are gonna be over! There will be a long holiday! Weeeeeee.. It's gonna be my make-up sleeping time.. My black eyes haf returned!!! Due to mugging.. So sad.. It lessened a lot in the holidays.. Now it's back! Must sleep more.. And study for the last paper.. This mid-year don't seem good for me.. So sad.. Just 12 more days to my B-day! Haiz.. Turning 17 soon.. Old le.. Not sweet 16 anymore.. Hahahaha!



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Join Lelouch