Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Yes? No?

Haiz... I've waited 7 days... Still no news... Can I jus bang my head on the wall?! When will it come out? This is sooooooo frustrating... Everyday, I'm thinking of it... INUYASHA Box 13!!! The last one... Episode 156-167... I don't want it to end though... Haiz... I know... I will really, seriously cry when it ends... How ironic, cuz I really want and don't want to watch the ending... The feeling... I want to watch it to find out what will really happen finally... But another part say, it's the END!!! No more already!!! FINISHED!!! Just thinking of it is soooooo sad... Do I really want box 13 to come... If it comes, means i will feel really sad watching it... I really want to watch it a lot! A LOT!!! Haiz... I'm crazy... I will cry buckets... The whole day will be fruitless for me... This happened before and is going to happen again... YES... History is gonna repeat itself... First time, it was Cardcaptor Sakura... Yes, the first time i watch finish it, tears rolled down my cheeks... I felt soooooo sad when Li Syaoran had to go back to Hong Kong... And also touched that Sakura finally know his feelings, which had been cooped for so long... I had the whole set of vcds... When i watch it on TV, i cried again... I don't know what the hell is wrong with me... The second time was the worst... SLAM DUNK I was really sooooo into this anime+manga... I bought all the comics plus whole vcd set.. I really love it soooo much... Almost all the characters... From Rukawa to Sendoh to Fujima to Mitsui and so on... Even though Sakuragi wasn't my fav, I like him all the same because he was so funny... Except Minami!!! I still can't forgive him till this day even though I got to know about him in sec 1 which is like 4 years ago... So, I really want to see the last box... Even though the heartache it will give me after that... Let's just hope it comes out soon...



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, June 16, 2005
Join Lelouch