Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Zero can't die yet. He must help Kaname-sama de...
Exams are Over. Muahahahahahaha! It's anime and ma...
I hate IT! I hate Databases! I hope this stupid pr...
I HATE IT!I HATE DATABASES!I HATE EVERYTHING!
Did a pile of stuff that are SOOOO unrelated to sc...
Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chap...
Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out....
What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...

BLOOD TYPE "A"-- Yummy cool

Reserved calm, even tempered, introverted, sensitive to public opinion, responsible, reliable

even tempered and takes charge when others are in confusion

may be introvert or standoffish or shy

may feel nervous or ill at ease with others

sensitive to surroundings and others

hesitant to change -may feel misunderstood

may shy from group-nature lover

prefers suburbs away from crowds

needs a private space for refuge

may be accused of being pessimist because of fear of change

many are artists or creative types due to sensitivity

craves success

tasty served with any vegetable



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, May 01, 2008
0 Rebels