Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Exams are Over. Muahahahahahaha! It's anime and ma...
I hate IT! I hate Databases! I hope this stupid pr...
I HATE IT!I HATE DATABASES!I HATE EVERYTHING!
Did a pile of stuff that are SOOOO unrelated to sc...
Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chap...
Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out....
What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...
Who would be your perfect Vampire K...

Zero can't die yet. He must help Kaname-sama defeat Rido.
Kaname-sama is so cunning and intelligent. I never would have thought that he gave Zero his blood to assist in killing Rido. I thought it was just to prevent him from taking Yuuki's blood. Hmmm, well, that was before Yuuki turned into a vampire.
I don't think I'm gonna like the next chapter of vampire knight. Zero seems to regain his "importance" in the story. Shucks. I want to see more of Kaname-sama. Nevertheless, I'm sure that Zero is just a tool that Kaname-sama used to defeat Rido. Kaname-sama knew that Zero would not help him, thus he used Yuuki to make Zero unable to refuse. Hahaha. That was a smart move. "You can never betray her." Of course Zero can't betray Yuuki who shown him lots of care in the 4 years he known her.
I want Kaname-sama to be out of Rido's curse too. It pains to see how Kaname-sama, so strong yet unable to kill Rido because of that stupid curse. I don't care if Kaname-sama is the ancestor or whatever of Kuran. He, being a pureblood, already tells me that he's very old in terms of human age. So what does a little older seems?
Chapter 39 again, left us audience "huh?" However I sort of got used to it for Vampire Knight. The fact that there's only one chapter a month is painful to wait to begin with. Haiz. Please have more appearances of Kaname-sama next chapter too!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, April 25, 2008
0 Rebels