Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


BLOOD TYPE "A"-- Yummy cool Reserved calm, even ...
Zero can't die yet. He must help Kaname-sama de...
Exams are Over. Muahahahahahaha! It's anime and ma...
I hate IT! I hate Databases! I hope this stupid pr...
I HATE IT!I HATE DATABASES!I HATE EVERYTHING!
Did a pile of stuff that are SOOOO unrelated to sc...
Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chap...
Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out....
What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...


1. 死神の精度
This movie is a bit confusing but nice. I didn't know it spans over time, thus I got a bit confused when the story suddenly went into the yakuza part. The song for the movie is very nice. I can't find it YET though. Sunny day. Poor shinigami, never able to see the blue sky until so long later. He cracks lots of cold jokes which are quite funny wierdly enough. This movie is touching at the end, when he gave her 43 more years to live. I suspect its all because of music. Mr Shinigami likes music so much that he allowed her to live since she's gonna be a singer. AMK Cathay shouldn't show this movie in such a big theatre. It was horrifying to see all the characters soooo expanded and fat and short due to the shape of the screen. Oh yeah, and there's that dog which does telepathy with the shinigami. Hahahaha. It's always <実行>だよ。The ending is very very nice and touching. Especially her grandson part. Haiz...

2. MADE of Honor
This is soooo hilarious! OMG! This is the first time in my life. The first time that I was alone with my friend in the whole BIG threatre. Goodness. If not for me and huey eng, they won't even show this movie. Gosh. It was very fun though. The whole threatre to ourselves. We talked loudly throughout like no one's business. I hope this isn't the last. I enjoy it very much. Poor Eng Wah. Can it really survive like this? I definitely do not want it to close down. Tom is a bastard and a bastard is him. Sex every week with different girls so that he will not break his GOLDEN rule. Makes me puke. I still don't think that he deserves Hannah. However, this type of movie got nooooo surprises at all. Not that I really want any twists. The language used in this movie is sooo rude. Pussy this pussy that. It's highly entertaining though. The scottsman was just lacking in the looks department. He's nearly perfect everywhere else! He's a Duke. So cool! Royalty! I have to minus points because he's human though. Then I'll add them back because he can dunk! Sooo cool! I love the house in Scotsland but I really do hate the clothes. So ugly!!! Men in short skirts aren't my type. Urgh.



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, May 20, 2008
0 Rebels