Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...
does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...
...
The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...
I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. M...

I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists of 2 CDs It's the 2nd CD I bought this mth and year. Lolx. I begin to think that I'm really crazy for classics ever since I started watching this anime and live-action this September. Yes, I have gone mad. I wanna join the Strings Orchestra ASAP even if they reject me. Haiz, how I wish my JC or Sec sch got this cca. I would have joined it without a second thought. However, my schools are neighbourhood schools. Don't have such 'higher-class' CCA one. Haiz. In short, I have to and gotta learn the violin or I will regret it for the rest of my life!
Nodame Cantabile CDs have very very nice songs. Mostly from Mozart and Beethoven. I really like the Mozart Oboe Concerto when Kuroki plays it. (CD 1 Track 6) I never knew the oboe was capable of producing such beautiful sounds. The song sang by Saiko, Cosi Fan Tutte (CD 2, Track4) is really good after all. It make my hair stand on ends whenever she hits the super high notes, but they're all on tune. Very Zai!
Ok, I admit that the reason I bought this album was because of the little manga strips inside to show when the song was played. I would never read the manga on its own though. It makes no sense for me to do such a thing. I'm not as PRO as Chiaki to know so many songs, so I make figure what melody they are trying to play.
Ratings: 4.8/5
There were even mistakes played by Nodame to prove that it is an anime CD and not just the perfect songs u listen in 92.4FM. However, I wish that they would put the Puri Gorota song or the handphone ringtone that made Nodame lost the competition. It would be funnier.



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, November 03, 2007
0 Rebels