Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists ...
Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...
does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...
...
The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...

3 cheers for manga today!
Syuusuke won!
I knew that he would win. He must win! He will never lose to the same opponent twice. Syuusuke rocks!
Byakuya appeared!
Byakuya appeared with Kenpachi and Unohana(4th Captain) and Mayuri(12th Captain). They're all accompanied with their vice-captains except for Byakuya since Renji is already in Hueco Mundo.



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, November 03, 2007
0 Rebels