Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...
...
The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...
I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. M...
Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today...
What subjects am I taking in NBS? Statistical & ...

Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY! No need to go for meetings 3 times a week AT LEAST! Much that I really appreciate my team very much, I can't help but hate it when there are SOOO MANY meetings. However the result was sweeeeet! A for report! Yay yay yay! So happy! That $36 ($9++ per person) was well invested! I hope it's an A+! My OB team SNOOPY Battlelion Platoon rocks! Yay! So glad that I had this team for OB! I will not forget u sexy ladies and guy, Doreen, Carol and Yusheng!
I looked sooooo Yucky at OB! Omgish, I really had no idea that camo-cream was soooo difficult to apply properly. I looked like a freak with 2 THICK strips of green on each cheek. Plus, YS's shirts look giantic on Carol and me! It's a dress that covers our shorts! Haiz... We're not trying to be scandalous or what-so-ever.
Today's groups were awesome at OB! I like PeterPan and their James Bond style! That's really cool and unique and funny! Our class's James Bond (Yongxin) was really like a Casonova! Our class people really should go for StarSearch! Eugene from Aladdin could really sing + some vibrato! Omgosh, I think the whole class was shocked but I gotta admit, he's really good! Maybe he should be the next male Stephanie Sun.



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, October 25, 2007
0 Rebels