Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Yes Yes Yes! I'm thoroughly done with OB! FINALLY!...
does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I w...
...
The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...
I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. M...
Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today...

Finally some manga are getting better. Just when I thought of half-giving up Bleach, Zaraki Kenpachi appeared! Yay! Now I got motivation to catch it every week because I'm 99.99999% sure that Byakuya will be with him to save Rukia! Yay! How many mths since I last saw him in a manga chapter, I dun even wanna count!
Niou is getting on my nerves! However, I'm 100% sure of Syuusuke! He will not sure. Well, even though I like Syuusuke, I know he isn't the main guy of the story, so it will NEVER end with just him losing. Niou has given up being Tezuka and has 'transformed' into Shiraishi (arsehole). Syuusuke has said that he will not be defeated by the same person twice and I believe 100% in him. I'm seriously going to murder the author if he makes my Syuusuke lose 2 Singles match in a row.
Naurto is still .... Sasuke isn't coming out. Sianz.



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, October 28, 2007
0 Rebels