Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


...
The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...
I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. M...
Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today...
What subjects am I taking in NBS? Statistical & ...
I did it! I finished reading Harry Potter and the ...

does anyone know what is called Sunday?! Damn, I wanna scold a million F words now! Bloody hell, my groupmates want to do a project on Sunday. Never mind that, but in the morning! SUNDAY MORNING! are they crazy or what?! Morning! No one sleeps in my group. No onE! Everyone LOVES going to SCHOOL SO MUCH! HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THAT?! Hello! Doesn't anyone sleep over here? It's a Sunday morning when u wake up at 12. Hello, anyone there?! Beeep. Please record your Message. F! No one there! I hate it when people get too enthusiatic. Aren't we meeting on a Public holiday on Monday already?! It would most probably start at 10am in SCHOOL again! AGAIN! Monday mornings are when my moods are the blackest. THANKS TO OB, I HAVE TO GO SCHOOL EVEN ON A SUNDAY! And I chose not to join my Strings Orchestra even though it was my passion because it was on a Saturday. FFFFF! Doesn't anyone go home? Does the air in school smells so fresh?! Why are there the idiotic inventions of hall when Singapore is so small! I hate projects! I hate them so much! I hate the school! I rather go back to face my A levels this time last year. At least I had the time to watch my anime and sleep on Sunday mornings! What the F people do on a Sunday morning! I can't take it anymore. I wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, October 12, 2007
0 Rebels