Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fish...
It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...
I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. M...
Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today...
What subjects am I taking in NBS? Statistical & ...
I did it! I finished reading Harry Potter and the ...
ANTI-ZERO CAMPAIGN! SUPPORT KANAME-SAMA! The sin...

The latest chapter of Prince of Tennis is sooo shocking. My syuusuke is playing Singles 2 this time. Yay! So happy. His opponent is none other than the King of Swindles, Niou. That Niou is really good at swindling, that I must admit. He somehow create an illusion of Tezuka playing. Don't ask me how. He just did it. Anyway, it's now a match between Syuusuke and Tezuka (Niou). They haven't showed Tezuka's face about this incident yet, but even if Tezuka is shock, I'm sure I can't see any difference.
The chapter is called Fuji Syuusuke VS Tezuka Kunimitsu.
Syuusuke will win this time. He will not let down on me after what happened in the Shitenhouji match since his 5th counter is no longer his final counter. I'm counting on u! Beat Tezuka if u have to! U gotta win this time! And u will!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, September 30, 2007
0 Rebels