Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


It's a trip to Hokkaido on the 16th dec! Hurray!
See, the poster is soooo misleading! I thought Bya...
Edward Cullen is perfect! Luckily Stone gave me so...
I've been reading much too many Vampire books at 1...
I went to Suntec today to view the travel fairs. M...
Hee, spotted a really cute short anime film today...
What subjects am I taking in NBS? Statistical & ...
I did it! I finished reading Harry Potter and the ...
ANTI-ZERO CAMPAIGN! SUPPORT KANAME-SAMA! The sin...
ARGH! The frightful day has arrived! Damn, I only...

The persistence of time. =< Tuna Fishing. Lolx! Still life moving. HUH?!
I'm getting whinner every single day. I can't imagine what will I become in the years down the road. Argh, never want to think about it.
I hate creative thinking! Izzit a crime that we MUST all think creatively? Argh, my grade depends on it this time. I mustn't do anything sloppy even though the temptation is great. Yucks! Abstract art. I can never never never understand what's the beauty of it. Maybe I should have taken more art classes when I was young to build an interest in art. However, it just isn't in the genes for me to like art when my mum loves to brag about the F9 Art grade. Haiz.
I hate Salvador Dali! U! Even though dead, had to make my life so difficult by drawing some abstract shitty art which I can never understand. What's with it? U're really mad and eccentric.
Why can't my OB&D test me about music! Why? Why must it be art, and to make things worst, abstract art? Music is so much easier to write about and intepret. Haiz, the cres. and dim. and retards and so on... It's so much nicer to write and express the feelings after listening to any famous classic piece rather than doing a report on creative thinking about Salvador Dali's art. I hate u!!!
The only nice thing that happen this week is I finally finished reading the Circle Trilogy. I soooo love happy endings!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, September 24, 2007
0 Rebels