Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Phantom of the Opera Songs: 10/10 Props: 10/10 ...
Yes Yes Yes! I'm accepted to NTU Business faculty....
He didn't appear at all. I watched, tried real ha...
INSANE!
Crap
Death Note - Justice Will Prevail!
Conners
Arghhh! I hate Prince of Tennis! How come?! When S...
I quit!!!
What an Unlucky day

Pirates

The 3rd and final installment of the Pirates of the Carribean is over. Have watched all 3, felt that the 1st move is the still best. I like the 3rd movie too. It is soooo long, 2h40min. But somehow, I wasn't in need of the toilet anywhere between the show. Phew. Could have missed out a lot then.
There were a few very memorable scenes. The 1st one is, of course, the 'Welcome to Singapore' by Chow. Hahaha, the whole cinema burst into laughter. It was very funny to see that place being called Singapore when here, we are, in it. I was wondering whether Sir Stanford Raffles have arrived then. It was all dark and gloomy. There were many many different types of people. Wierd, I thought they were only the orang laut staying there then. Either I got my history messed up or the movie didn't follow history, which I think the latter made more sense.
How could I forget the face of Davie Jones. Eeeew! That disgusting slimy tentacles face of his. Yuck! Pui! Urgghhhh! I was soooo afraid. Soooo afraid when his heart was stabbed by Orlando Bloom! Arghhhh. I thought that Orlando Bloom will turn ugly too! Thx god, he didn't. Stone and I were so happy for that fact. 1 consoling relief. We both thought he would die or turn ugly.
Best was the ending. The real ending after the credits! Will and Elizabeth had a son! Who's 10 years old. I was thinking about the odds of getting his seed planted in just 1 day. Then Stone said that he probably accumulated much for 10 years and hence was able to perform the ACT many many times with concentrated semen. Guess I still remembered some of the Biology which I studied last year. Arghhh.
Poor Will, Won't he be sea-sicked? Only once in 10 years is he allowed to arrive at shore. Poor him. Not to mention, he hasn't got a heart in his chest anymore! It belongs to Elizabeth, literally.



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Join Lelouch