Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Bleach newest OVA
Finally found them!
New Blog Template
I'm Brainless!
I did it!
Byakuya-sama
B3
Hey
Here Gina comes
I'm In Shock!

Shit Screw Damn!

What the heck! Arghh! How could I be sooooo naive! I though youtube was still uploading Episode 75-76 of bleach and hence I decided to wait.. Oh shittt..... I could have watched it last night! Argghhhh! Stupid idiot me! Why did I search for Episode 75?! Noooo... Why didn't I click Episode 76..?! Haiz.. Youtube cheated me of my feelings.. Haiz.. So sad.. I wasted time.. Precious time.. It was out on Wed for God's sake and I only get to watch it now.. At 4.40.. On a Friday afternoon.. ........... *bites*
Things just wanna get bad.. My bro msg me to tell me that Book 32 of P.O.T. is still not out at Tenchi yet.. What are they doing?! They promised that the book will come on Friday.. It had been my motivation for this whole terrible week of 2 tests.. Now, still not out?! When can they come?! I'm pissed..
Grrr... I've finally finished watching Epi 75-76 1 hr special.. Hey, isn't it supposed to be a 2-hr special.. They bluffed me?! The episode is so-so.. Hmm.. The new opening song is kinda of cool.. Yep.. The pictures are rather nice.. But how can the ending song not have my Byakuya when they haf so many others which is less impt such as Matsumoto?! Arghh! This made the whole ending song seem much less enjoyable..
Ooo.. As usual, the Shinigami Cup Golden is sooo funny.. Hahaha! I love tat part most.. Hehe.. Iba (7th Fu-Taijou) was urgently searching for a toilet as he couldn't take it much longer.. Thxfully, he saw his Taijou (Komamura) and ask him where the toilet is.. Komamura pointed left.. Iba shouted thx and ran there.. There, was a shadow of a cat/dog peeing at the post.. Iba saw it and was lyk Taijou.. How could u do this to me.. *Komamura has a wolf head, Iba assumed they pee in the same way* When actually the males toilet is just beside the post.. Hahaha!
The second one is the Fu-taijous having a meeting.. Yachiru was the chairperson and Nanao-chan, the Vice Chair.. Yachiru was announcing that the person who could hand up a Hanatsu-smth essay could get a BANANA as a prize.. When Nanao-chan asked if there were any objections.. Byakuya said the prize needn't change as Bananas had a lot of nutrients.. Lolx.. Haha.. What on earth is Byakuya, clan leader of Kuchiki House be doing over there and saying that Bananas are good for u.. Hahaha.. It's rather lame.. But as long as Byakuya's there, every episode becomes nice.. Heeee..
I highlighted all the Byakuya in pink to see it clearer.
Byakuya Rulez!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, April 07, 2006
Join Lelouch