Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Hey
Here Gina comes
I'm In Shock!
omg
Sob.
Anime madness
a New YeaR
Pride & Prejudice
I'm An Idiot!
Time flies

B3

Wooo! I got a B3 for my Chinese.. It's really unexpected.. Really.. I was hoping to pass only.. Pass only.. hahaha.. Cuz I remember getting 51 for end-year.. Which was like C5/6.. I nv even got a B4 last year in all my tests.. Cool.. Our seniors went back to school to collect their results.. It must have been so scary.. Sooooo scary.. A lvls.. I bet it's even worst than O lvls.. It's like life and death.. Cuz A lvl cert has no value.. At least there's so many JCs or Polys to choose from.. But Uni, very few indeed.. Our seniors didn't do as well as the 03 batch.. Well, the 03 batch were fantastic.. Their grades were really good.. 98.smth% pass in GP.. Tat's like awesome.. Then this year was 95.8.. It dropped quite a bit.. 34 pple failing it in the whole lvl.. Which was quite bad.. Frm wad I heard, there's only 1 person gettin 8 dists.. Tat's sooo good.. I would be happy wif 5dists.. Haha.. Yeah right.. As if it's so easy to get.. Nah.. Gotta polish up my GP first.. Then Econs.. Then Maths.. Then Bio.. Then Chem.. Hahaha!
So happy! NO NEED TO TAKE CHINESE ANYMORE! Tat's great! YaY! Otherwise I have to stay back for 2 hrs on every tues after Mass Civics for it.. It is interesting sometimes.. But then, I rather use tat time to do some other stuff, if u get wad I mean.. Such as.. Tenchi.. Hehe!
Science centre was fun.. Not bad.. The exhibits were interesting.. But then I couldn't find the mirror mazey thingy.. Haiz.. I always play with tat thing whenever I go Science Centre.. Our class topic was Gene theraphy.. Oh god damn izzit a boring topic.. Totally dry.. Thx goodness we splitted the job.. I only had to write 2 paragraphs of something which I can't remember today.. Travelled inside Science centre with B1, Amy and Morgen.. Recieved an sms frm Lulu that he failed his Jap test.. It's quite sad.. I would have been devastated.. But then it's still cool to be able to take such tests.. The honour to take such tests.. The honour I can nv have..
Bryan is finishing the dl of Slam dunk OVAs.. I wanna watch them.. Badly.. I urge to watch them.. Lucky today not finished yet.. Or my hands would "accidentally" click on the mouse and watch it.. Watch the whole of it.. 4 of them.. Rukawa rocks! He's my favourite character of ALL anime.. FAVOURITE.. No.1! No doubt bout tat.. He's the best.. Wish it was in Jap so that I can watch in Jap for once.. Then Bryan wun say I haven't watch the Jap one yet.. Plz plz..



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, March 02, 2006
Join Lelouch