Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Byakuya-sama
B3
Hey
Here Gina comes
I'm In Shock!
omg
Sob.
Anime madness
a New YeaR
Pride & Prejudice

I did it!

I found it! I found it!
*
I can finally watch Slam dunk in Jap.. *
My favourite anime.. My favourite character.. Rukawa! *
I've been waiting for this day for years.. 6th year in running for loving Rukawa.. *
Finally.. The happiness flowing inside me.. *
Really to burst out any minute.. *
With my heart fulled with joy.. What can't be done? *
Nothing can spoil my mood.. Nth.. *
6 years I've been waiting.. *
My life long wish is finally fulfilled.. *
Got plenty of energy and fuel for my holidays now! *
I love Slam Dunk.. Even though I've only watch 4 episodes.. *
I love it I love it I love it! *
Especially Rukawa Kaede! U're the best!

I think i'm still sane.

*

Very sane.. and awake!



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, March 11, 2006
Join Lelouch