Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I'm Brainless!
I did it!
Byakuya-sama
B3
Hey
Here Gina comes
I'm In Shock!
omg
Sob.
Anime madness

New Blog Template

Awww.. How cute!
Wah, I sure haf spent a long time reformating this template.. The whole of my com playing time frm Friday to today's afternoon.. Hahaha.. Yeah, I'm a stupid com noob who knows nuts bout details and requires someone to help me with it..
I kinda of thought that this template is really cool.. Of course, my first choice is the template Stone is using.. Click on links to stone to see.. Well, I jus didn't want to have exactly the same template as someone I know and would probably read her blog every now and then.. Feels wierd.. However, fear not Byakuya.. U're still my sweetheart in Bleach.. Hahaha!
Decided to not have the tagboard since my previous one is anything but alive.. Haha.. But I will have the music one asap.. Still deciding wad song shud I load.. It can't be those loud ones.. Erm.. But all those gentle ones are kinda of sad.. Eg Sorrow, Grief, Unrequited love and blah blah.. Hahaha.. Tat's anime when there's sad parts.. Erm erm erm.. I'm jus a wierd freako.. Anyway, anyone who knows me knows tat.. I'm pure and innocent too! :)
That episode 73-74 1-hr Bleach special is finally out.. Took it long enough.. I waited exactly 2 weeks for it.. Imagine 2 long horrendous weeks.. Haiz.. Still at the Bounto thingy.. Next week will be a 2-hr special.. As long as it doesn't make me wait for more than a week, I'm fine.. (hopefully - I got super impatient!) At least next week is gonna be the last of the Bounto-s for gdness sake.. I didn't really like the story a lot.. It's just one of the a-little-lame parts in between the real story.. Like those parts in Naruto which is currently showing now.. Faster faster get on with it! I wanna see Byakuya again! Lolx.. Haha.. I'm crazy..



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, April 02, 2006
Join Lelouch