Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


New Blog Template
I'm Brainless!
I did it!
Byakuya-sama
B3
Hey
Here Gina comes
I'm In Shock!
omg
Sob.

Finally found them!

Welcome.. I know I know..
After mths of searching for the-so-difficult-to-find Prince of Tennis songs, I finally found them.. Finally.. Finally.. Found a really good webby.. I was searching Dream Believer cuz I thought tat song is just real cool.. It's kinda of rocky and poppy.. A nice mix of the both.. Hehe.. I've searched.. Searched at google for bout 30min.. I didn't want to give up lyk all the other times I did.. I went all the way to lyk pg 5? Then I click on the thingy.. Went straight to a webby that was playing tat song.. Didn't wanna pin my hopes so high, so I cautiously clicked and it says save or open.. Woooo! Yes yes! Not some window tat says tat webby has been deleted or smth.. Hehe! Then I downloaded tat song.. So glad.. It's so difficult to find Prince of Tennis songs.. Maybe it's just me.. Well, I'm a com noob and sucks at searching for items due to the lack of patience.. Perhaps good things come one after another.. The next or izzit next-next thingy is another even better webby that has lyk tons of songs to download from.. I couldn't resist and dl-ed a few.. They're awesome.. Those which I couldn't find.. They were there.. So cool.. Cool.. Haven had this feel of happiness for quite long.. Hehehe!
Fuji is a must!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, April 02, 2006
Join Lelouch